Adaptivity Pro: Highlighting SEO Expertise, Part 1 of 2
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effective form of Internet advertising. Helping gain visibility in critical search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!, these highly specific keyword phrases generate immediate results for companies.
While SEO will not boost a company’s website from 50th to number 1 overnight, it will help a business’s website gain momentum in search engine results over a period of time. Many of these search engines utilize specific algorithms that are likely only decipherable by advanced mathematicians. However, with a variety of resources at Adaptivity Pro’s fingertips, they are able to attain popular keyword phrases and competitive search engine words. In using these advanced keywords in websites, they are able to provide proven results within a few weeks, rather than years.
SEO is a highly complicated Internet marketing process, but one that has proven results long-term. One of the most popular forms of Utah SEO marketing, keywords can dramatically help companies get noticed on search engine pages.
SEO is broken down into several basic marketing techniques, including:
- Optimization – This is important, as it uses the programming source code that most search engines use to locate content and attribute that content to a certain website.
- On-Page Optimization – This data may include Meta tags, descriptions, keyword tags, title tags, keyword research, website copy, page rank, analytics, anchor text, website theme and domain names.
- Off-Page Optimization – This form of optimization includes the number of links from a website to other websites, including social media connections, blogs, articles, domain maturity and press releases. More than 50-percent of a company’s search engine rankings are based on this form of optimization.
- Meta Tags & SEO – Meta Tags are essentially the html code pieces that do not appear visible within the design, but are displayed publically in browsers. Meta tags are mainly only visible to search engines and the browser that loads the specific webpage.
- Meta Description Tag – This is considered a vital component to SEO. Only a mere 165 characters in length, these 25 words describe the function of the website. This information must be compelling, as it pushes a reader into selecting one website over another.
- Meta Keyword Tag – Lately, Google does not index these tags, but Bing and Yahoo! still regularly do. As they decrease in importance and popularity, this is an area recommended for a professional website design team, such as a SLC Web Design firm.
- Title Tag & SEO – One of the most important SEO factors, descriptive titles should be short and comprehensive. Only a mere 65 characters in length, this is the primary description of an individual page. Complete sentences are not necessary; however, concise wording is critical.
For further information, Adaptivity Pro, a SLC SEO firm has created a second part to this informative article, entitled “Adaptivity Pro: Highlighting SEO Expertise, Part 2 of 2.”
Article Provided By:
Adaptivity Pro Web Design
Salt Lake City Utah
P.O. Box 951049
South Jordan, UT