Henriksen/Butler is about blending form, flair and function. Founded in 1980, this Salt Lake City office furniture and solutions company boasts of technology, experience and innovation driven by a team of creative designers and partnerships with manufacturers of quality products such as Herman Miller. It remains firmly committed in creating spaces where people can thrive and enjoy.
H/B specializes in furniture, flooring, storage, accessories and architectural products for:
– Offices and commercial establishments. Workplace environments need solutions to help employees become more productive and efficient, as well as exude the company’s culture and image. Products include desks and credenzas, carpets, laminates and other flooring solutions, cabinets and office accessories. Movable walls enable offices to create a big space for large assemblies or create multiple rooms for smaller meetings. Office solutions are scalable and can be adjusted based on the ever-changing needs of the business.
– Healthcare facilities. Hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities should be welcoming and relaxing. Along with this, the facility should also ensure efficient delivery of medical services. H/B’s set of solutions does just this – with the use of minimal life-cycle costs and modular systems that can grow as needed. The furnishings, flooring and storage applications can redefine waiting areas, patient and examination rooms, doctor’s offices and administrative areas to make these spaces where people can heal.
– Schools. As they say, students will learn more easily if you make a space conducive for exploring, discovering and discussing. Henriksen/Butler provides a variety of technology-enabled school furniture and equipment suited for elementary to higher education.
– Government agencies. Henriksen/Butler provides the Utah government with furniture and space solutions as an authorized Herman Miller Government dealer, as well as by working with 8A and HUBZone certified contractors.
– Homes. Cozy, classic, modern, fun or inventive. Depending on the client’s choice of décor, Henrikson/Butler will fill up the space with quality furnishings, especially ones drawn from the Herman Miller Collection.
Henriksen/Butler provides a full menu of products and services, starting from the conceptualization and design, to installation and training.
Space Planning and Design. H/B can work with the client’s team or design firm to plan a space according to their unique needs. The design will be based not just on the client’s aesthetic choices, but also on workflow and efficiency considerations, budget, storage and communications needs and time constraints.
Project management. To minimize downtime and ascertain that budgets and schedules are met, H/B provides project management services. Depending on what you need, H/B can send a team to help with the coordination of job sites, schedules, budgets and punch lists. This allows organizations to focus on what they do best – their business.
Delivery and Installation. H/B boasts of a team of employees that are experts in product installation. With this, projects are completed on schedule and based on client’s specifications.
Furniture Reconfiguration. With the modular offerings provided, clients can easily reconfigure spaces based on their changing needs.
Design tools and product information programs. H/B offers Z-Axis, eZconnect and ServiceNet that make it easier to create plans, layouts and budgets for a certain project.
Service and Warranty. H/B provides service representatives to ensure client satisfaction, even after the products are delivered and installed. Concerns are addressed immediately and professionally. H/B is also committed to standing behind their products and warranties.
Henriksen/Butler also provides leasing and financing services, flooring services, warehousing, furniture rental coordination, as well as product refurbishment and cleaning. H/B currently has showrooms in Salt Lake City (Utah), St. George (Utah) and Las Vegas (Nevada).
About Adaptivity Pro
Whether big or small, Adaptivity Pro has proven that it can provide top-notch web design and Internet marketing services to its clients. It echoes Henriksen/Butler’s commitment to provide quality. This is accomplished through the able leadership of Eric Morgan, who heads a team of experienced and gifted writers, designers, SEO analysts and web programmers. The Utah SEO company boasts of a solid roster of clients – located not just in their home state, but also nationally and internationally.