In order to ensure that SEO is a good option for your business we would like to gather some information from you to assist us with performing an initial analysis and research on your website. If you can answer the questions to the best of your ability and email them back to us we will deliver a final report of our findings to you within 5 business days. We look forward to having the opportunity to send a proposal to you shortly.
1. What is the url of the new website?
2. If you could choose 10 or so keyword phrases to be ranked #1 in all the search engines what would they be?
3. Give a brief 3-5 sentence description of your core products and/or services. Do you have one product or service that you want to focus on more than others?
4. Do you currently have any web analytics running on your website? It appears like alpha warranty has google analytics running, can you get me administrative access to your analytics account?
5. List your top 5 competitor’s website addresses.
6. What is the main objective or goal of your website? (correct me if I am wrong but it is direct requests via online form and phone calls?)
7. Do you have other websites related to your business that you own, manage, or operate besides alphawarranty.com? If so list their website addresses.
8. List 5-10 websites that you really like the look/feel and design of (they do not have to be related to the auto warranty industry at all, i.e. you could like the disney.com color scheme or hyundai.com layout, etc.)
9. If you have a basic sitemap or document outlining what content you want on your new website please send it; if not we can develop this in our meeting.
10. Is there any other information you think would be useful when we start to analyze your website?
11. Do you have a web host setup for the new website yet? If so send me that information, if not we can cover this in our meeting.Back