The Best Web Design Elements
What makes a simply stunning website design, one that makes customers return time after time? Adaptivity Pro, a Utah web design firm, helps take the mystery out of what makes a website go from average to great.
- Call to Action – Here ye, here ye, calling all call to action buttons! These types of buttons generate actions, which means that it makes the user want to click. Whether it’s simply “Learn more” or “Buy now,” call to action buttons are effective marketing techniques.
- Capturing Images – Having an interactive website that includes captions for photos helps generate more visual interest and helps establish branding.
- Search Boxes – Search boxes are the absolute Holy Grail of websites. They allow users to simply search a website’s content easily and effectively, helping decrease any user irritation or frustration.
- Links – Adding links that offer, “Continue reading” or “Read more,” allows websites to offer brief snippets of information while not overly inundating users. This allows users to explore certain items or topics at their leisure, also allowing the website to highlight a variety of articles or goods.
- Shopping Carts – When designing an online store, this is a key element, as it can help set a company apart. Shopping cart icons should be clearly labeled, making the purchasing process easy for consumers.
- Progress Trackers – Progress trackers help consumers know how many steps remain in the checkout process. Often these start with reviewing the shopping cart, delivery and payment options, reviewing and confirming and then a final confirmation and order number.
- Coming Soon – Generating interest is vital in the world of online commerce. For companies that build a website before a major product launch, having an effective “Coming Soon” page is necessary. These should include an informational design and some companies may select an option to have visitors include their email addresses on a sign up page for additional updates.
- Pricing Tables – Including effective pricing tables that are well designed and easily highlight different features, services, products and price points is a highly effective Internet marketing technique.
- Designs – Having an easy to read search results page is crucial to a company’s online success. A reputable website design firm understands the pros and cons of different search results and will help guide companies towards a moneymaking solution.
- Pull and Block Quotes – This helps emphasize text excerpts, which is excellent for including testimonials and positive reviews. Highlighting positive reviews is a very dynamic marketing technique.
- Meet the Team – Helping make a company more human and lending a special touch, offering “Meet the Team” pages lends instant credibility to a website. Suddenly the company becomes “real” instead of just another search engine result.
As a professional marketing company, Adaptivity Pro offers exceptional services and advanced, user-friendly web designs.