What To Know About SEO
Including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in websites can help make the difference between a successful website and one that falls to the wayside. Adaptivity Pro specializes in Utah web design and Utah SEO. As a premiere SLC web design company, they have helped create a number of successful web sites and web campaigns.
There are a number of factors that should be taken into consideration when incorporating SEO content including:
- Content – Optimized and professional content is necessary for SEO. It shouldn’t just be SEO keywords, but the content should flow and make sense. Adaptivity Pro employs several copywriters that write SEO rich content that is designed to appeal to search engines and the general public.
- Web Logs – Analyzing web logs should be done in a scientific manner, as this helps determine effective web sites.
- Search Engine Rankings – No company can guarantee a high Google or search engine ranking. With Google changing search ranking criteria constantly, guarantees are simply impossible.
- Search Engines – Four primary search engines account for up to 90-percent of Internet traffic. This means that a website doesn’t need to be submitted to additional websites to be successful.
- Pay-Per-Click – SEO is not a Pay-Per-Click marketing campaign. Once a website is established, it should be regularly maintained and new content should be added.
- Incoming Links – Just because something links to a website, it doesn’t mean it will be successful. In essence, not all incoming links are equal. Irrelevant links will not help and ultimately do more harm than good to a website.
- Long-Term Goals – Adaptivity Pro analyzes business’ long-term goals when creating a website. This helps incorporate SEO techniques that are pertinent to the business’ vitality and success.
- Phased Implementation – Instead of starting all at once, a phased SEO implementation may be beneficial for some companies. This involves more trial and error techniques, but offers long-term results that are beneficial to companies. Adaptivity Pro can counsel companies about this possibility and if it’s a viable solution.
- Blogs – Adding blogs helps keeps information up-to-date and allows companies to easily add new content, making the website appear fresh to the eyes of search engine crawlers. It’s best to add content weekly.
- Title Tags – These should be less than 70 characters and include keywords that not only are SEO rich, but also are easily read by the intended target audience.
- Duplicate Content – This should be avoided, as search engines like unique, one-of-a-kind content versus overused duplicates.
Studies show that more than 90-percent of Internet users click on the first page of search results. This means if a company is able to obtain a listing in this ever-coveted page, it will lead to more leads and higher returns.