Adaptivity Pro: Highlighting SEO Expertise, Part 2 of 2
Continuing the previous article “Highlighting SEO Expertise, Part 1 of 2,” this helpful series is brought to consumers by Adaptivity Pro, a leader in the Utah Web Design industry.
Important additional factors when considering Utah SEO expertise include:
- Keyword Research– This is one of the single-handed reasons many websites fail. Keyword research and proper keyword selection is vital to determining the success and/or failure of a SEO marketing campaign. Poor keyword research will results in months of wasted business efforts or keywords that are simply unsearchable. However, good keyword phrases include:
- Key phrases that consumers are typing into search engines online.
- Key words that are relevant to a service and/or product, without lacking specificity or being too broad in nature.
- Keywords that offer higher conversion sales to contact ratios.
- Keywords that are realistic and attainable.
- Website Copy and Keywords – Often tedious, this simple task can demonstrate drastic results when used properly. Unique content that focuses on two to three sets of active keywords, followed by readable, understandable and interesting material is important. A Salt Lake City SEO company also has advanced knowledge about how simply changing pronouns can help produce even more search results.
- Google PageRank – While this has recently decreased in importance, it was a prominent area of SEO in the past several years. Google uses more than 200 variables that help determine a website’s value. The bottom line in today’s Internet marketing world is that a business’s page rank will climb if they are using the proper marketing and SEO techniques.
- Web Analytics – These analyses are vital to determine if a web campaign is indeed producing positive results. For example, these results specify the source of visitors, keyword phrases used to locate a website, time spent on each individual website page, visitors who leave immediately, links on the website that consumers are utilizing, best conversion ratio sources, etc.
- Incoming Links: Anchor Text – Some companies prefer their website name be the anchor text, while others prefer it be a very brief summary of the services they provide.
- Incoming Links: Website Theme – Websites that are linking information to businesses should be pertinent. There is nothing quite so off-putting to a customer who clicks a link, only to have an X-rated site appear. It is advisable to avoid link farms and make sure that links are a reflection, or an extension, of a particular business.
- Domain Names and URL Structure – Using keywords in both the URL structure and domain name are highly advisable and make it easier for consumers to locate websites and companies.
Helping play an integral role in SLC Web Design, the experienced experts at Adaptivity Pro have a long list of references and successfully employ marketing approaches with time-honored results.
Article Provided By:
Adaptivity Pro Web Design
Salt Lake City Utah
P.O. Box 951049
South Jordan, UT