Alpha Warranty Services is there to help car owners with their vehicle service needs. Clients can enjoy hassle-free and economical car ownership and peace of mind even amidst car breakdowns through the various auto warranty insurance products that Alpha Warranty provides.
Alpha Warranty Services started in 2002, servicing the state of Idaho. It has since grown and now provides its services in 49 states across the country. The secret to its growth and success is that the company is committed to delivering service marked by integrity and superior quality.
The company has also been at the forefront of the vehicle protection products industry by providing unique automotive solutions for its clients. That is why it is one of the vehicle service contract providers of choice of trusted organizations such as Autos.com, Carsdirect.com and ConsumerAutomotiveResearch.com for bumper to bumper warranty coverage. It continues to provide exceptional customer service not just to its contract holders, but also to dealers and contract holders through its team of dedicated and talented employees and agents.
Alpha Warranty is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, where it has maintained an A+ rating. A.M. Best has also awarded the company with an “A” Excellent rating due to its commitment to ensure its financial strength and stability.
AWS ensures peace of mind through its vehicle service contracts that cover the following car components:
– Engine. This provides for the repaid of internally lubricated parts for the engine.
– Transmission and Transfer case. AWS covers repair of all internally lubricated parts of the transmission, as well as the transfer case.
– Turbo/Super Charger. This provides for the repair of internal OEM parts of the turbo/supercharger.
– Air conditioning compressor, condenser and evaporator. This includes the compressor, compressor seals, condenser, evaporator coil and other air conditioning components.
– Cooling. This covers the thermostat, electric radiator fan motor, water pump and coolant recovery.
– Drive Axle. This includes internally lubricated parts such as propellers, shafts, universal joints, locking hubs, axle shafts and drive shaft center bearings.
– Electrical parts. This ensures that problems related to the car’s electrical – starter motor, power windows, indicator and signal switches, cruise control, wiper motors, stop lamp and switches (including those for the stop lamp, heater/AC blower motor speed and ignition switch).
– Fuel system. AWS covers the fuel delivery system, including the fuel injection pump, electric fuel pump and metal fuel delivery lines.
– Seals and gaskets. This covers the repair of seals and gaskets for a certain mileage at the time of the sale.
– Steering. This includes valves and shafts related to the car’s steering mechanism, as well as idler arm, internal tilt wheel mechanism, power steering pump and so on.
– Brakes and suspension
AWS also provides 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, including lock out service, jump starting the client’s dead battery, helping with vehicle lock out, flat tires and towing. During roadside trouble or emergencies, AWS can also provide fuel or transport the client for up to 150 miles.
About Adaptivity Pro
Adaptivity Pro echoes the commitment of Alpha Warranty in providing clients with quality customer service. Adaptivity Pro is there to ensure that the internet marketing goals of companies are accomplished. Under the leadership of Eric Morgan, a team of expert web programmers, writers, SEO analysts and designers provide the creative and dynamic Internet drive behind success stories such as Alpha Warranty. The company began providing Utah SEO and web design but has expanded to providing its services to companies all over the country and across the world.