Why My Blog is a Success and How Yours Can Be
As a stay at home mom with three children, I’m comfortably earning enough part-time income to finance our family vacations and our sons’ after school activities. It’s not always easy, but I’ve learned a few tricks I’m willing to share with you so you, too, can produce a successful blog. Here are a few key points I know are important to growing your blog.
- Post regularly. Once a week, three times a week or twice a month are common options many blogger use. The most important rule is to not go for a long time without posting. Avoiding dry spells is easier when you are passionate about what you write. Try to not narrow your blog down too much. Instead of blogging about couponing, consider blogging about finance tips. And try not to be too broad. Consider blogging about something precise like landscaping instead of something ambiguous like general home repair.
- Invest in a DSLR camera. Exquisite pictures add an air of professionalism to your blog. You can also save lots of time writing if you have really good photos which detail your blog posts. Learn how to use your camera well and you are set.
- Invite others. The more people who read your blog, the more traffic visits your site, and you are able to generate more revenue. Share your blog on social media and invite friends to share your blog with others. You can host fun prizes and giveaways for those who share your blog.
- Educate yourself. Take online courses about how to grow your blog. Learn about social media marketing and search engine optimization. The time spent learning directly improves the quality of your blog and will drive your success moving forward. It’s important to make this a priority.
- Invest in a good SEO company. AdaptivityPro is a leader in Utah SEO and Utah web design. Hiring professionals like AdaptivityPro will ensure your site gets ultimate visibility.