Neuroplenish is a powerful neuropathy supplement that contains a custom blend of vitamins and botanical extracts targeted towards the treatment of damaged or diseased nerves, especially those that lead to the brain and spinal cord. The injury sustained by these nerves cause tingling in the hands and feet, cramps and even pain. Neuropathy can prevent patients from normal movement. Neuropathy is common in diabetics since the disease is considered one of the effects of high glucose levels in the blood.
Neuropathy Treatment with Neuroplenish
Neuroplenish boasts of a potent neuropathy support formula which contains a B12 supplement as well as these key ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 (Benfotiamine). This facilitates the repair of the nerves and is even believed to reverse nerve mortality. This also eases the pain and numbness, especially in fingers and feet. Benfotiamine also works by enabling the improved absorption of carbohydrates by the body, helping to lower blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin). This actively combats free radicals that cause nerve damage. Riboflavin is also an antioxidant. This provides relief for burning feet syndrome and carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as muscle cramps caused by neuropathy.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL). This supports the quicker metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as proteins and fats. This supports the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, since it helps to balance potassium and sodium levels to maintain normal blood sugar levels. Vitamin B6 also helps in the production of serotonin, which is responsible for controlling pain sensitivity, as well as appetite and moods.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin). This helps in regenerating damaged nerves.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. This calms inflammation caused by nerve damage. It also prevents more damage on the nerves.
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). The severe pain in neuropathy has been shown to have link with a lack of Vitamin D. Thus supplementation can provide neuropathy relief.
- Cramp Bark (Vibumum Opulus). This lessens muscle spasms by providing a calming effect to the nervous system.
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera). This herb (which is common in India and North America) is used to protect against infection and to relieve inflammation. It is also useful for boosting the memory and immune system.
- Passionflower. This plant helps normalize blood sugar levels.
- Skullcap. This herb is also useful in preventing muscle spasms.
With these ingredients, Neuroplenish supports the body by giving it the nutrients that it needs. Neuroplenish also promotes one’s overall health. Neuroplenish is a daily supplement that should be taken as prescribed by the doctor. It is normally to be taken twice daily but the doctor may prescribe that it be taken once a day or thrice a day. Neuroplenish can also be mixed with food if the patient has difficulty swallowing pills. It is also recommended that the patient maintain a healthy lifestyle, including at least one hour of physical activity daily, eating a balanced meal and getting regular massages, especially to the hands and feet to relieve tingling and numbness.
About Adaptivity Pro
Like Neuroplenish, Adaptivity Pro believes in the importance of having quality ingredients in its formula for success. For Adaptivity Pro, success comes from a combination of Internet marketing savvy, an understanding of their client’s unique needs, a knowledge of how to maximize Internet exposure even with minimal advertising dollars and a team committed to meeting a client’s needs. With CEO and President Eric Morgan at the helm, Adaptivity Pro is comprised of a team of expert copy writers, SEO analysts, web programmers and designers.