Persuasion Architecture is the cutting-edge of internet marketing and combines several website elements together such as information architecture, conversion, and usability. The ultimate objective is to analyze all aspects of the website and make appropriate changes in order to increase profits from existing traffic. Without persuasion architecture other traffic generation strategies such as SEO, PPC, viral marketing, or blogging could suffer. Here is a list of common persuasion architecture services:
- Reporting – every month you will receive a report on the overall performance of your website noting why people are taking an action on your website and why they are not
- Analytics Installation – we will assist you in setting up and installing a Google Analytics account if necessary
- Analytics Review – we will review your web analytics to find any potential bottlenecks in your website as well as what is working and what is not
- Conversion & Usability – we will review your website and make modifications for conversion purposes and making your website more user-friendly
- Navigation – we will ensure your main, sub, and internal navigation structure is user friendly and descriptive
- Design Modifications – we will make design modifications to your website to encourage more conversions
- Content Revisions – we will update content revisions to your website in order to create more conversions
- Layout Adjustments – we will adjust the layout and format of the website as needed making it more user-friendly
- Form Optimization – we will modify your contact and lead generation forms to encourage more website visitors to complete them
- Call to Action Efficiency – we will ensure the objectives of your website are met by providing call-to-action items prominently in appropriate places
Persuasion Architecture Tips
- Remember the sole purpose of the homepage is to grab attention of the website visitor and encouraging the user to make that first click into the website and not hitting the ‘back’ button on their browser.
- If you have a e-commerce system make sure that you have a SSL secure site verification seal right next to where the user must input their credit card information.
- Ensure that your website has a complex internal cross-linking structure so users can navigate to the information they are looking for easily.
- Go over your website copy and double check that you emphasize the benefits your customers will receive if they use your products or services. Remember to emphasize benefits first then functions.
Common Factors that Influence Website Conversion
- Perceived Value
- The Offer