Premier Website Design
More than just a website
Developing a comprehensive and all-inclusive website is critical to your success on the internet. Imagine having your website be a great first impression to your clients, you having the ability to make on-the-fly emergency updates easily through a CMS, not having to stress about hosting or security issues, and have a 24/7 marketing machine that attracts more people to your business – that’s what you can have in about a month from now if you are ready to go to the next level of online marketing.
Website design process
Having a website that is more than an online brochure requires some strategic planning. Our pre-website development process includes the following:
- Analyzing your industry and competition
- Understanding your client’s needs, motivations, and desires
- SEO-friendly HTML
- User-friendly content and design
- Professional look and feel
- Easy to update capabilities
- Design and content that increases sales and/or leads
- Capability to scale in the future as your business grows
Website design before and after shots
In order for you to get a good feel of the quality of your new website will be checking out the before and after shots of some of the website makeovers we have done.
Website design options
- CMS – content management system
- SEO – search engine optimization
- SEM – search engine marketing
- PPC – pay per click marketing
- Flash animation or videos
- Blog integration
- Multiple languages
- Message forums
- Online forms
- Salesforce integration
- Social media marketing
- Online calendar or events page
- Custom portals
- Website hosting
- Domain setup and transfers
- Custom web applications
- You will perform research on your target audience and their online behaviors then integrate strategies into the design based off the market research.
- You will incorporate best practices such as proper HTML, SEO-friendly code, CMS system and more to avoid having to do a website redesign after only a year or two.
- You will want to implement an easy to use navigation system to make sure your website is user-friendly.
- You know what is working and what is not already. Focus on fixing existing issues first then enhance components that are successful already.
- Ensure that your next website is easy to update and maintain on your own via a content management system.
- Analyze your existing web traffic and make updates to encourage them to take an action on your site.
- You may have started a website project already and it is taking forever or incomplete. We can help you finish it on time and with the highest standard of quality.
Options for starting online marketing campaigns have increased dramatically over the last few years. Knowing which marketing method is best for you can be a daunting question. It is important to note that some marketing solutions that work well for one particular company or industry may not necessarily be the best marketing initiative for your own business. The first step to starting an online marketing campaign is to find out which online marketing strategies are best suited for success in your industry.