Quality Content = Higher Traffic? How article marketing works for SEO
On the Internet, content is king. More and more, people have access to information and indeed, the Information Highway is moving at dizzying speeds. How can you make this work for you? How can you use content in order to increase your presence on the World Wide Web and essentially, make yourself more easily found? How can you compete with all the information out there so as to make your presence felt, especially to people who matter – your potential customers?
One way is to gain incoming links to your website. Also called backlinks, these are a powerful method of increasing traffic to your website as well as increasing your page ranking with key search engines such as Google. Providing more information not just on your website, but on other places, increases your credibility and visibility. You can look into providing content for website submission sites. With these sites, you can submit articles that contain the link back to your website. If other people like your article enough and want to use it in their own website or blog, they may do so provided they also provide backlinks to your website.
The key, however, is to provide content that is unique. There is no sense in copying another website’s content – you may be penalized by search engines for doing so. Also, the content has to be interesting and relevant enough for the readers to want to read it or even scan over it so that they get to the end, where your credentials and website link are usually found.
The first step would be to generate content for your website. Once these are posted, you should wait until the search engines recognize the content. This is so that your website will be the one to get the “credit” for developing the content. Then, you can distribute these articles to article database websites.
Here are some places where you can submit or distribute your articles:
Below are some tips for developing content and submitting articles:
- Simply copy content from other websites and use it verbatim.
- Write content only for search engines. Humans read it, too!
- Pepper your article with too many keywords. As with actual pepper, just the right amount is key. The keywords should ideally comprise only 1.5% to 2% of the content.
- Write unique content, that is, content found nowhere else on the internet.
- Incorporate keywords into your articles, but do it in a way that it reads naturally.
- Write articles that are 500 to 700 words long.
- Link the “articles/resources” section in your main navigation in your website.
- Distribute the content to article database websites after the search engines have finished indexing the article.
- Regularly update your content.
- Incorporate keywords into the title and make your title catchy and interesting.
- Use subheadings and bullet-points to make it easier for users to read your articles.
Adaptivity Pro for SEO copywriting needs
Need help with Utah SEO or Salt Lake City SEO? Adaptivity Pro is your premier resource for services such as copywriting and article distribution. Adaptivity Pro also specializes in services such as Utah Web Design, E-mail marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Marketing and more. Call us for more information or check us out on the web.
Article Provided By:
Adaptivity Pro Web Design
Salt Lake City Utah
P.O. Box 951049
South Jordan, UT