Writing SEO-Friendly Press Releases
One excellent way to provide regular updates to your website is to have press releases about key events in your company. You can also distribute these press releases to other online PR distribution channels.
When writing press releases submitted online, it is important to remember to integrate keywords that are relevant to the press release. Second, you should be able to use the proper internal linking methods to maximize your SEO results.
Well-written and SEO-friendly press releases provide the following benefits:
– Increased visibility on the Internet
– The opportunity to get backlinks from credible news sites. Links from these sites are considered valuable as it has an impact on your search results ranking.
– The opportunity to rank in Google or Yahoo News (for the keywords used)
– Potential to have media coverage (if your story is interesting enough)
– Give readers information about yourself
When writing SEO-friendly press releases, remember the following tips:
- Use technical jargon.
- Write boring, uninteresting copy. Who would want to read it?
- Link the press release only to your front page. Instead, link important keywords to relevant pages within your website.
- Use keywords that people use to search for your products or services online. For one, this will make your press release more relevant to readers and editors (who may be thinking about distributing your release). It can also make your press release more SEO-friendly.
- For online versions of your press release, be sure to use links. Link a relevant sentence (covering a particular product or service) directly to a page in your website. Readers can click on this link to know more about the product or service.
- Distribute your press release to multiple online outlets.
- Put your keywords in bold.
- Work to capture the reader’s interest in the first 250 words.
- Write your press release in the third person.
- Provide newsworthy content.
Here are some PR distribution channels you can use to distribute your press release:
Some of these are free sites while some are paid ones.
Adaptivity Pro: Your Press Release Copywriter
Adaptivity Pro has a team of expert copywriters at your disposal to help you craft SEO-friendly press releases. Adaptivity Pro also specializes in Utah SEO, Utah Web design and other web services such as Social Media Marketing, E-Mail marketing and Pay-Per-Click Management.
Article Provided By:
Adaptivity Pro Web Design
Salt Lake City Utah
P.O. Box 951049
South Jordan, UT